Thu, Nov 07|
Thousand Hills Resort Hotel
Osmond Connection Branson 2024
Osmond Connection, Ozark Mountain Christmas 2024 in Branson, MO Join Jay and Karen for Osmond for a magical family of friends gathering. In the beautiful Ozark Mountains at Christmas time. The most wonderful time of the year!
Time & Location
Nov 07, 2024, 5:00 PM CST – Nov 10, 2024, 10:30 AM CST
Thousand Hills Resort Hotel, 120 Wildwood Dr S, Branson, MO 65616, USA
About the event
Join Jay and Karen for this exciting Osmond Connection, Ozark Mountain Christmas 2024, in Branson, Missouri! Not only are there great events included, but you will get to experience the beauty of the Ozark Mountains and Christmas lights during this magical holiday season.
You'll enjoy a variety of holiday activities, including caroling together around the Branson Christmas Tree, a special secret Santa gift exchange. The magic of holiday lights in Silver Dollar City with over 6.5 million lights, one thousand decorated trees, thrilling amusement rides, unique shopping, and endless holiday comfort foods and treats.
We're committed to making this event a memorable and enjoyable experience for all attendees, and we can't wait to welcome you in 2024. So don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to celebrate the holidays with Jay and Karen in Branson 2024!
Event Price per Person:
Single: $584.00 Double: $475.00 Triple: $405.00 Quad: $383.00 No Hotel: $315.00 (Breakfast and all events included for no hotel as well)
A $100.00 non-refundable deposit will be accepted to hold your spot. All final payments will be due by August 1st, 2024.
Note: You can pay your deposit and decide your roomates later. There are no additional resort fees!
Please register on this site, so that we can send you e-mails about the event. You must also agree to terms and conditions during registration.
Please know that registration does not secure your spot at the event.
You must call the Thousand Hills Resort Hotel to book Osmond Connection Branson 2024 at: (417) 335-5767.
Thousand Hills Resort Hotel
120 S. Wildwood Dr.
Branson, MO 65616
If you are local and not booking hotel, you still must call for your event ticket.
Currently there is no online booking option for this event.
You can book all your extra days at $111 + tax and any additional show tickets with Thousand Hills Resort Hotel as.
The resort hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a fitness center.
Note: Please let them know of food allergy or restrictions to the hotel at time of registration. Also, if you need a handicap room.
The closest airport is Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) in Springfield, Missouri (flyspringfield.com). The airport is approximately 55 miles from the event hotel. Please secure your transportation from the airport in advance.
- 3 nights lodging (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) at the Thousand Hills Resort Hotel. (Attendees will be able to receive special group rate three days prior and three days after the event at $111 + tax (breakfast buffet included each day).
- Each guest will receive a special welcome gift bag with Osmond Connection surprises.
- Special Osmond Connection Merchandise available at the Event.
- A drink ticket for a visit to Shiloh’s Coffee, for Jay's Signature Hot Chocolate Drink. (Located next to Event Ballroom at Thousand Hills Resort Hotel).
- Caroling together around the Branson Christmas Tree
- Full breakfast buffet each morning at Thousand Hills Resort Hotel featuring some of Jay's favorites.
- Registration and fun and games start at 5:00 pm.
- Ticket to Jay Osmond's Morning Show in Branson!
- Entrance ticket to Silver Dollar City Christmas Wonderland!
- (Please book scooters if needed through Silver Dollar City in advance - Rentals | Silver Dollar City Attractions)
- Lunch at Silver Dollar City.
- Lunch in the Ballroom on Saturday.
- Secret Santa Gift Exchange.
- Exciting Raffles Prizes
- Photos with Jay with a Christmas wonderland back drop and a time for Jay Autographs.
- Buffet Dinner provided on Saturday night before performance.
- An intimate performance by Jay Osmond at the Thousand Hills Resort Hotel Saturday night!
- Sunday morning breakfast and goodbyes! Till next time.
- Welcome to attend church with Jay and Karen on Sunday. (time to be announced)
If you have questions not answered on this page, please contact us at email@example.com